MichaelovespacmanMichaelovespacman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

{dj-N} Wubalubadubdub {dj-N} Wubalubadubdub

what the fuck is a wubalubadubdub

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

GDW brang me here, but I just wanna dance to the music

Just Whistle (My Feelings) Non-Vocal Version Just Whistle (My Feelings) Non-Vocal Version

Thank god I'm not here from GD.

Five star on this one lol

djhoneyb responds:

Phew, not Geometry Dash this time. Definitely an opportunity to five star a song. Be aware, you might find more songs from Geometry Dash that you absolutely have to zero star, be aware :/

My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI

Alright. The vocals, instrument, and everything is amazing. But I need to tell you, I came here from Geometry Dash.

I'm so sorry. Z e r o S t a r s .

djhoneyb responds:

Look man, I totally understand you. Once I found like a sooooo excellent song from Newgrounds, but you know, I had to zero star that one as I found it from Geometry Dash. So I know from experience where are you coming from dude.

[ Payload ] [ Payload ]

listening to awesome music when i'm supposed to animate a minecraft short

Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix) Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix)

I'm adding/removing a star for everything that I dislike/like. Starting at 0.
The instruments+
The tone of how it feels+
Electronic sounds+
Actually trying to make a remix++
GD fans making a review on this (i'm one of them, i'm not gonna give a point neither remove one)
How much I can spread my imagination with this song++++
The tempo - It's 3/4, so -
Literally typing my first review +
Okay, let's add it up. Nine points, 4.5 stars. In the NG rating, not the review rating, I'm giving it a 5 because I like you.

1f1n1ty responds:

Aw, no 3/4? People seem to think 4/4 is the natural, intrinsic way of music, but I'd argue that 3/4 is actually more natural, since your heartbeat pumps in approximately 3/4.

Can't Let Go Rmx Can't Let Go Rmx

Can I mash this up with the original song?

Azazal & Said - I Said Meow Azazal & Said - I Said Meow

4.5 stars. My zodiac sign is Leo.

roar

Skull.Ogg Skull.Ogg

* The only thing that scares me here is that there's not a mono version of this. * SPOOKY! =O

OMG PUSSY HENTAI OMG OMG PUSSY HENTAI OMG

holy fucking shit this is awesome